Compilations - Colin Hay Stripped Mix

KeithbHumphreys | 23:15 | 0 comments | Filed under Labels: , ,
Colin Hay Stripped Mixes


I don't know about you but I put together a lot of compilations of Colin's music together to listen to on my MP3 player. Here's one I've enjoyed. See what you think.


1. Send Somebody (stripped mix from Gathering Mercury)
2. Spencer the Rover 
3. Up in Smoke (from Are you looking at Me)
4. Invisible (stripped mix from Gathering Mercury)
5. Baby Can I See You Tonight (from Are you looking at Me)
6. Half a Million Angels (stripped mix from Gathering Mercury)
7. Company of Strangers (acoustic bonus track from Company of Strangers reissue)
8. Love is Innocent (from Man at Work)
9. Where the Sky is Blue (stripped mix from Gathering Mercury)
10. Who Can it be Now (acoustic from Man at Work)
11. I Wish I Was Still Drinking (from Are you looking at Me)
  

0 comments



Post a Comment :


Colin Hay UK News

Tweets